The Last of Us Part II | Fan Made Main Menu
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Terraria Splatoon Overwatch 
(07-16-2018, 11:50 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Yeah, I agree a dog wouldn't make much sense because even though they could have AI ignore it like they did with Ellie in Part I, it still wouldn't be sensible in that universe to bring something with you that could bark or make noise without warning.

Not to mention, I think they mentioned how domestic animnals went feral in the twenty years following the outbreak.

And really, even if the AI was to ignore the dog, you still had to do a bunch of things in Part 1 that simply would have been impossible to pull off with a dogo by your side (namely, the many instances of you moving around destroyed/partially flooded/not very safe buildings).
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
(07-16-2018, 11:50 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Yeah, I agree a dog wouldn't make much sense because even though they could have AI ignore it like they did with Ellie in Part I, it still wouldn't be sensible in that universe to bring something with you that could bark or make noise without warning.

Not to mention, I think they mentioned how domestic animnals went feral in the twenty years following the outbreak.

And really, even if the AI was to ignore the dog, you still had to do a bunch of things in Part 1 that simply would have been impossible to pull off with a dogo by your side (namely, the many instances of you moving around destroyed/partially flooded/not very safe buildings).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uncharted (Series) | Live Action Fan Film w/ Nathan Fillion Moonface 12 466 08-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Moonface