Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
Finally announced at E3, what are your thoughts on the next installation into the series? Seems Kate has the main role now unlike the previous game.

Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
Finally announced at E3, what are your thoughts on the next installation into the series? Seems Kate has the main role now unlike the previous game.

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've only played through a portion of the first game, so I can't say I have too much of an opinion on the characters, unfortunately. Seems cool, though!

Gears 5: The Months to Release + Escape Mode (E3 2019)

Multiplayer Tech Test
Participate in the tech test when you pre-order the standard or ultimate edition of Gears 5 on July 17th!

Horde Mode
If you're attending Gamescom this year (August 19), they will be debuting the Horde mode, which is one of 5 modes the game touts on having.

Ultimate Edition or Game Pass Ultimate:
Play the game 4 days early if you pre-order the ultimate edition, or get it as part of your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

Release Date:
Or, if you want to wait it out, September 10th, 2019 is when the game officially releases.

Escape Mode:

A group of 3 players (locally or online) work together in escaping a maze-like area as your bomb that you plant detonates, and of course swarms of enemies block your way out as you escape!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've only played through a portion of the first game, so I can't say I have too much of an opinion on the characters, unfortunately. Seems cool, though!

Gears 5: The Months to Release + Escape Mode (E3 2019)

Multiplayer Tech Test
Participate in the tech test when you pre-order the standard or ultimate edition of Gears 5 on July 17th!

Horde Mode
If you're attending Gamescom this year (August 19), they will be debuting the Horde mode, which is one of 5 modes the game touts on having.

Ultimate Edition or Game Pass Ultimate:
Play the game 4 days early if you pre-order the ultimate edition, or get it as part of your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

Release Date:
Or, if you want to wait it out, September 10th, 2019 is when the game officially releases.

Escape Mode:

A group of 3 players (locally or online) work together in escaping a maze-like area as your bomb that you plant detonates, and of course swarms of enemies block your way out as you escape!
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I haven't played Gears 5 yet as I don't have an Xbox One but I did play through Gears of War 4 when I did have a XB1 for a month last year.

And I'm currently playing through the first 3 games on the original Xbox 360. Right now I'm still on the first one but so far, it seems like a great series and definitely one to check out if you haven't already.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I haven't played Gears 5 yet as I don't have an Xbox One but I did play through Gears of War 4 when I did have a XB1 for a month last year.

And I'm currently playing through the first 3 games on the original Xbox 360. Right now I'm still on the first one but so far, it seems like a great series and definitely one to check out if you haven't already.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've changed this thread to a general Gears of War (Series) thread since it'll get more traction that way. Smile

How far are you into the first game @"WrestleRacer91"?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've changed this thread to a general Gears of War (Series) thread since it'll get more traction that way. Smile

WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 30th, 2020, 08:11 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm at the beginning of Act 3.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 30th, 2020, 08:11 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm at the beginning of Act 3.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I'm now on the third installment of the series and so far, it's been awesome!
WR91 Offline
Casual
I'm now on the third installment of the series and so far, it's been awesome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 114 11,946 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 26,009 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,457 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,274 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,852 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface