Administrators
Currently Playing
Ori and the Blind Forest (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Hell's Bells
XP: 3,868
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
The bright side for Uncharted 3's multiplayer is that it does at least have local play available, so you could still enjoy it in split-screen with a friend long after the servers are dead. Your progress would be reset to zero though because it doesn't pull data from the servers. UC2 on the other hand will have nothing remaining once the servers are off.

I found it a little depressing to hear at the time of the announcement, but I'm not surprised. I doubt many people, if any, are still playing those games online nowadays.
[Image: ac-doom-banner.png]
Moon Nook Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Ori and the Blind Forest (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Hell's Bells
XP: 3,868
The bright side for Uncharted 3's multiplayer is that it does at least have local play available, so you could still enjoy it in split-screen with a friend long after the servers are dead. Your progress would be reset to zero though because it doesn't pull data from the servers. UC2 on the other hand will have nothing remaining once the servers are off.

I found it a little depressing to hear at the time of the announcement, but I'm not surprised. I doubt many people, if any, are still playing those games online nowadays.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xenoblade Chronicles (Series) | Definitive Edition News ShiraNoMai 13 812 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Ori (Series) Moon Nook 2 42 Mar 25th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Moon Nook
  Tomb Raider (Series) Moon Nook 0 50 Mar 2nd, 2020, 08:54 PM
  Bioshock (Series) | Free on PS+ Amalthea 4 897 Feb 17th, 2020, 02:22 AM
  Crash Bandicoot (Series) Moon Nook 11 5,709 Feb 10th, 2020, 01:50 AM